was originally founded by
George Donald in 1830 who ran it until 1883.
was taken over by John Gardner who owned it for ten years
until 1893 when it was passed on again to Johnnie Walker.
Johnnie Walker owned it from 1893 to 1924 was it was sold
and returned to farmland.
Robinson family farmed the land from 1924 until 2007 when
the Annadale Distillery Co. purchased it with the intention of
rebuilding a distillery on the site.